Coming up with gift ideas is hard enough, trying to stay within your holiday budget makes it even harder! We rounded up a ton of awesome gift ideas that are all under $25! Ok, one is $30, but many are even under $20, so it all equals out, right?! We tried really hard to come up with unique ideas that aren’t on every gift guide out there. We are sure you will find that perfect gift for someone here!
*affiliate links used. See Disclosure for more information.
You can easily Shop the Post Here:
Gifts Under $25
- Hoda Kotb Book: Even if you aren’t a Today Show or Hoda fan, this book will warm your heart. Full of inspiring quotes that encourage wisdom, courage, and hope.
- Alphabet Cutting board: A gorgeous serving piece or cutting board made extra special with a letter monogram. *no special order required
- Super Soft Scarf: Gap comes out with new patterns of their super soft scarf every year. This scarf is seriously so soft and is available in several cute patterns. Own and love:)
- Tech Organizer Case: a case to keep all of your various charging cords and electronic attachments organized. Great for traveling.
- Yeti Mug: not exactly unique, but this mug is so good we had to include it! Own and love.
- Cheese Guillotine: a gorgeous serving piece that is also functional! A cheese lovers dream and under $20!
- Pistachio Bowl: I have owned this for years and every time I use it, people love it. You put your pistachios in the bowl and you can toss your shells in the larger bowl. Unique and super cool.
- Layered Coin Necklace: two trends in one – the layered necklace and the coin necklace! A great everyday piece of jewelry.
- Furry Mittens: These are so warm! Love the functionality of the finger access for phone use!
- White platter: Available in 3 sizes, these white platters get lots of use in my kitchen. Very inexpensive, but look really nice. Perfect for serving appetizers or side dishes.
- Candle: again, not exactly unique, but this Capri Blue candle in a pretty container makes an excellent gift.
- Cozy Blanket: this blanket looks super luxe, is so soft, and doesn’t break the bank.
- Round Wood Cutting Board and Knives: this one is a little over $25, but it includes the board and serving utensils. These can be found at Nordstrom or Anthropologie for 3x as much!
- Serving Platter with Handles: again, a serving dish that works overtime in my kitchen. Love the handles and the slightly raised edges. Available in several sizes and is a great basic to have around.
- Cell Phone Cross-body: Another item I own and love! This leather crossbody fits a phone, lipstick, and has credit card pockets inside it. Great for traveling or a night out!
- Slippers: These are on my list so I had to include!
- Hat: I bought this hat at a cute boutique in Traverse City, but found it on Amazon for half the price I paid! Soft and so stylish!
- Aveda lotion: this lotion smells heavenly and is very moisturizing for the winter months. A splurge that someone wouldn’t buy themselves. This is over $25, but again, it’s on my wish list so I’m including!😁
- Makeup cases: this 3 pack of different sized makeup cases is such a great value! Great for everyday or traveling – or both since there are 3 bags included!
- Black Hat: maybe it’s just me, but one can never have enough hats! This beanie is too cute with the faux fur pom.
- Victoria Emerson bracelet: yes, you need to purchase this on sale to stay under $25, but they do go on sale quite often.
- Graphic Tee: who doesn’t love a good graphic tee? I thought this one was really cute, but J. Crew Factory has a ton of good ones at a great price.
- Jewelry Travel bag: this also made our favorite things list. It’s hard to find a good travel jewelry case, but this one has reviews.
- White Bowl: a set of 4 of these fun white everyday bowls would make a great gift! Such a good deal at the sale price!
For more inspiration, check out all our Holiday Gift Guides!🎄
- Favorite Things Party
- Ultimate Gift Guide for Mom
- Husband Gift Guide
- Grill Master Gift Guide
- Teen Girl Gift Guide
- Teen Boy Gift Guide
- Amazon Jewelry Round-Up
In addition to occasional sponsored posts, The Barely B’s uses clickable affiliate links. That means that TBB may receive a small commission from sales at no extra charge to the buyer. For us to continue providing fashion inspiration, we appreciate you shopping through our links and checking out through the store website, not the store app (ex.: Amazon.com, not Amazon app or Nordstrom.com, not Nordstrom app.) This also provides us with valuable information to bring you more of what you like! As always, our opinions are 100% our own and we only recommend things that we truly like or use ourselves. Thank you for your loyal support.❤️