*post contains affiliate links
We consulted pre-teen and teen boys to help us make a killer Teen Boy Gift Guide. With their help, along with the help of some teen girls in the know, we think we nailed it! We tried to include a variety of price points and also look for the best price. Make sure you are following us on Facebook (The Barely B’s) and Instagram (@thebarelybs) as we will be monitoring prices. When we find a great sale, we will be sure to put it on social media right away! Read on for details on these awesome teen boy gift suggestions – we have tips on brands and colors for these picky teens! We guarantee you can’t go wrong with any of these picks!
- Yeti Water Bottle: While HydroFlasks were last year’s go-to gift, Yeti is the cool brand this year. This Yeti tee-shirt would make a great gift too.
- Fierce Cologne: Only buy this if you want the teen girls to swoon.😆
- Champion Shorts: Champion is the hot brand this year and boys can never have too many shorts. Bonus that the prices are reasonable.
- Adidias Shoes: The teen boys said this shoe was cool and the girls agreed. White is the best color, but can be hard to find. The white&black or light grey are also acceptable according to our teen consultants.
- Cozy Blanket: Teens love cozy! This item made our Girl Teen Guide, too. The cozier, the better and you can’t go wrong with this cult favorite (over 1400 5-star reviews). We love that it’s available in a ton of colors.
- Vineyard Vines T-Shirt: Believe it or not, this salmon color is teen approved. Basic colors work too, but we love adding some color to their wardrobe! The Vineyard Vine joggers were also on our teens’ wish list.
- Champion Slippers: A man slipper if we’ve ever seen one! Might need to buy a pair of these for the husband too!
- Nike Hoodie: Not sure if a classic Nike sweatshirt ever went out of style, but it’s definitley trending hot right now! White is the first color color choice, gray or black after that.
- Cooling Pillow: Have you heard of these? They are on the list of one of our teen boys and when the other teens caught wind of it, they immeditely added it to their wish list. It’s a pillow that stays cool all night long and now I want one too!
- X-Box or PS-4: Ok, we know this one is obvious, but it wouldn’t be complete without a gaming system. We can’t help you on deciding between a X-Box or PlayStation, though!
- AirPods: We left out the obvious electronic teen wish list items, like an iPhone or iMac (maybe there is a Santa!), but had to include these AirPods. We don’t get why they are so popular, but the price point isn’t that bad for an electronic gift and they are all the rage. If you do go the Iphone route, Target has some great iPhone incentives. My daughter saved money for a year to buy herself an iMac and I highly recommend using eBay. She bought a refurbished iMac from eBay and saved herself a lot of money!
- Khakis: Every once in awhile, our guys like to dress up a bit. Or, their basketball coach makes them dress nicely on game day.😁. We highly recommend these Abercrombie khakis. They are available in a ton of different waist and inseam sizes, making for a perfect fit for all.
- LED Lights: If you only buy one thing from this list, it should be these! These LED Lights (Tik Tok lights in teen language) are HOT right now! Great for girls or boys, all of The Barely B kids want these! They come with a remote and can also be controlled via a dowloaded app – super cool! We are predicting a high sell-out risk and rising prices – Buy Now!
- The North Face: A hipster beanie makes a great gift for every cool teen. This Carhartt hat is another popular option.
- Champion Sweatshirt: If your teen doesn’t have a Champion sweatshirt yet, buy this now! This Champion sweatshirt is cool, too. Just like the Nike, white, gray, and black are the preferred colors.
- Gamer Headphones: Maybe these will make you feel better about your teen gaming. These allow players to chat with fellow teammates while playing games, so at least they are communicating, right? Your teen will love the high sound quality and noise-canceling features.
- Apple I-Phone Case: The Apple I-Phone Cases are all the rage! Available in a variety of colors – you can’t go wrong!
- Inflatable Sofa: How fun does these look?! These were seen on the lacrosse field in between games and were the talk of the tournament. Lightweight and super easy to inflate and deflate! Another fun item is a portable hammock. Teens love to meet up for a hike and some hammock chill time.
- Nike Lebron Joggers: If you have a teen, you know that their everyday uniform is joggers and a hoodie. Upgrade their wardrobe with these sweet joggers.
- Hollister Sweatshirt: Truly, we don’t think you can go wrong with anything from this teen favorite store. The hoodie sweatshirt is the obvious item and this ombre color passes the “cool” test too.
- Nike Windbreaker: This versatile color blocked jacket is teen approved and we can see why! Love.
We have shown this Teen Boy Gift Guide to all the teenagers we know, and the response has been a giant YES! We feel like we nailed the Teen Gift Guides for guys and girls! We hope you found this helpful and that you have happy teens Christmas morning!
For more inspiration, check out all our Holiday Gift Guides!🎄
- Favorite Things Party
- Ultimate Gift Guide for Mom
- Husband Gift Guide
- Grill Master Gift Guide
- Teen Girl Gift Guide
- Teen Boy Gift Guide
- Amazon Jewelry Round-Up
In addition to occasional sponsored posts, The Barely B’s uses clickable affiliate links. That means that TBB may receive a small commission from sales at no extra charge to the buyer. For us to continue providing fashion inspiration, we appreciate you shopping through our links and checking out through the store website, not the store app (ex.: Amazon.com, not Amazon app or Nordstrom.com, not Nordstrom app.) This also provides us with valuable information to bring you more of what you like! As always, our opinions are 100% our own and we only recommend things that we truly like or use ourselves. Thank you for your loyal support.❤️