I am sooo excited about this Teen Girl Gift guide! With two teen girls (13 & 15), I know how hard it is to buy for them! They are particular about what they wear and their style is definitely different then mine. I consulted with some of my favorite teen girls and put together this “Teen Approved” gift guide! I guarantee your teen will not be disappointed on Christmas morning with these gifts! Make sure to read my notes because, apparently, some colors are cooler than others. Who knew?!
*affiliate links may be used. See our Disclosure for more info.
Gifts Your Teen Will Love
1. Yeti Water Bottle: according to my teen consultants, the HydroFlask isn’t cool anymore. The whole “VSCO girl” thing apparently ruined them. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, just trust me on this. 😁 They said the Yeti one is cool and their favorite was white, but black or gray would work too. This one made our Teen Boy Gift Guide too.
2.Lululemon Shorts: Lululemon is popular with the teens and Christmas is a good time for a special splurge! You can’t go wrong with black, but any color of these will be a hit.
3.Glossier Lip Gloss: This was a new one to me, but this brand is the “it” brand with teens. In fact, when I was researching, there were several flavors already sold out. If you can’t find the Glossier brand, the Smith’s lipgloss is good and this 3 pack would make a perfect gift or stocking stuffer.
4.Cozy Socks: These are on my wish list too! Thought this two pack was adorable!
5.Cozy Blanket: Another item that I want too! The teens say the softer, the better, and this cult favorite cozy blanket is a winner. Love that it is available in a zillion colors too.
6.Silk Pillowcase: My daughter received this for her birthday from a friend and she absolutely loves it. A silk eye cover and silk sheets would make for a popular themed gift.
7. Nike Air Force Ones: In case you haven’t heard, the ’80s are back! All the teens are wearing these and from how hard they are to find, I believe it! *Update – these are pretty much impossible to find right now! This Adidas shoe is cool and teen approved, too!
8. Kendra Scott Necklace: I gave these to both my girls last year and they wear them all the time. This is a great price point for your teen to have a quality piece of jewelry. Buy their birthstone or a neutral color.
9. Carhartt Beanie: Another new one to me, the Carhartt beanie is teen approved, especially in black or gray. You also can’t go wrong with The North Face and this one is super cute. These aren’t just to keep you warm, they are a fashion accessory for teens!
10. Lululemon Leggings: Another lulu item! I was told that black is good, but colors are cool in these too! Lululemon has a ton of different leggings, but the style linked was preferred by my teen advisors😁 While these are pricey for leggings, the quality is superb and the amount your teen will wear these will make you feel good. This is another guaranteed hit!
11. Champion Sweatshirt: Once again, my consultants were a bit picky with this sweatshirt. The hood is cool and so is this particular logo. The Champion sweatshirt that has the big Champion across the front works, but they said the smaller Champion logo was preferred. The best colors are white, gray, and black – in that order.
12. AirPods: I left out the obvious electronic teen wish list items, like an iPhone or iMac (keep dreaming, girls!), but had to include these AirPods. I don’t get why they are so popular, but the price point isn’t that bad for an electronic gift and they are all the rage. If you do go the Iphone route, Target has some great iPhone incentives. My daughter saved money for a year to buy herself an iMac and I highly recommend using eBay. She bought a refurbished iMac from eBay and saved herself a lot of money!
13. Perler Beads: this may seem random, but it makes my mama heart happy to include a craft. My daugher and her friends use these to make customized charging cords. I promise your teen will know how to make them. (But if not, here is a tutorial.) If your house is anything like mine, charging cords seem to mysteriously disappear and are a hot commodity. Nobody can take my daughter’s cord now and we all have requests in for her to make us one. Bonus: don’t be surprised if your daughter decides to use her creative side and uses these for other crafts!
15. Sherpa Fleece: I bought this for myself and both my teens tried to steal it. It’s cozy, inexpensive, and available in several colors. Runs large, but teens like things oversized.
16. Jade Roller: Your teen girl will be thrilled with a jade roller. I ordered this for both my girls.
18. LED Lights: If you only buy one thing from this list, it should be these! These LED Lights (Tik Tok lights in teen language) are HOT right now! My daughter couldn’t wait until Christmas and used her own money to buy these exact lights. She loves the remote and that she can download an app and control them from her phone. These are the length she wanted. We are predicting a high sell-out risk and rising prices – Buy Now!
19. Accessory Tray: Teens are messy! Help them keep their jewelry and special items organized with this cute two-tiered stand. Love the space saving design! I will be ordering this!
I showed this list to several teens and they said it is spot on! #nailedit. I hope you have found this helpful and we would love to hear your feedback on how your teens liked any of these gifts!
For more inspiration, check out all our Holiday Gift Guides!🎄
- Favorite Things Party
- Ultimate Gift Guide for Mom
- Husband Gift Guide
- Grill Master Gift Guide
- Teen Girl Gift Guide
- Teen Boy Gift Guide
- Amazon Jewelry Round-Up
In addition to occasional sponsored posts, The Barely B’s uses clickable affiliate links. That means that TBB may receive a small commission from sales at no extra charge to the buyer. For us to continue providing fashion inspiration, we appreciate you shopping through our links and checking out through the store website, not the store app (ex.: Amazon.com, not Amazon app or Nordstrom.com, not Nordstrom app.) This also provides us with valuable information to bring you more of what you like! As always, our opinions are 100% our own and we only recommend things that we truly like or use ourselves. Thank you for your loyal support.❤️