Hi, I’m Amy, the shorty of The Barely B’s! I reside in Southwestern Michigan and ask myself every day why I don’t live somewhere warm! I married my best friend and college sweetheart and we have 3 awesome kiddos (two girls and a boy) who keep us on our toes. I love fashion and home design and am looking forward to sharing my inspiration on the blog!
10 Things About Amy
- Summer is my favorite season
- Anywhere on a boat is my happy place
- I was captain of an adult tennis team that took 2nd place at the 3.5 USTA National Championships
- I graduated from The University of Michigan and love college football. Go Blue!
- I love to read.
- I workout because I really like wine.
- My favorite food is nachos.
- I am always cold.
- I always have music playing in my house.
- I’m a people person and love to entertain.
Hi! I’m Jen! Born and raised in Kalamazoo, Michigan, I have deep roots planted here in our great state! After graduating from Western Michigan University and entering the “grown up” world, I married my wonderful husband, started a Mortgage company and became a mother to 3 amazing children. I love helping others and strive to add value to their lives; I can’t wait to share this on the blog.
10 Things About Jen
- I prefer to be called Jen or Jennifer, I’m just not a Jenny.
- I met my husband 20 years ago in a college math class
- Friday nights are for family game night and homemade pizza.
- My sisters are my best friends.
- I own at least 50 nail polish colors- photos to come later 🙂
- I take my own fish off of the hook.
- I’m not a morning person, but I do love a good cup of coffee with a little milk & raw sugar.
- At work they call me the queen of google, I love useless facts.
- Sunny summer days with the sunroof open and Jodeci on the radio makes me smile.
- My left thumb is double jointed.
Click here to find out what this blog is all about! We hope to inspire all women, but especially other “Barely B’s”.